Highlights and Quick Summary
Current P/FCF ratio of American Assets Trust, Inc. is 24.38 (as of December 31, 2022)
- P/FCF ratio for the quarter ending March 31, 2023 was 13.4 (a -45.03% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly P/FCF ratio decreased by -65.77%
- Annual P/FCF ratio for 2022 was 24.38 (a -30.97% decrease from previous year)
- Annual P/FCF ratio for 2021 was 35.32 (a 29.85% increase from previous year)
- Annual P/FCF ratio for 2020 was 27.2 (a -19.31% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/AAT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical P/FCF ratio of American Assets Trust, Inc.Most recent P/FCF ratioof AAT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of P/FCF ratio of American Assets Trust, Inc.
American Assets Trust, Inc. P/FCF ratio for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of American Assets Trust, Inc.
Sector: Real Estate
Industry: Reit Diversified