Highlights and Quick Summary
Current EV/FCF of American Assets Trust, Inc. is 50.7 (as of December 31, 2022)
- EV/FCF for the quarter ending March 31, 2023 was 34.02 (a -32.89% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EV/FCF decreased by -55.62%
- Annual EV/FCF for 2022 was 50.7 (a -18.81% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EV/FCF for 2021 was 62.44 (a 25.81% increase from previous year)
- Annual EV/FCF for 2020 was 49.63 (a -3.62% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/AAT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EV/FCF of American Assets Trust, Inc.Most recent EV/FCFof AAT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EV/FCF of American Assets Trust, Inc.
American Assets Trust, Inc. EV/FCF for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of American Assets Trust, Inc.
Sector: Real Estate
Industry: Reit Diversified