Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBIT Growth for the quarter ending September 30, 2022 was 0.12 (a 68.3% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBIT Growth decreased by -78.73%
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2021 was 0.13 (a -157.7% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2020 was -0.22 (a -151.42% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2019 was 0.43 (a -384.94% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EBIT Growth ending September 30, 2022 was 0.25 (a -21.87% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EBIT Growth increased by 97.65% year-over-year
Trailing EBIT Growth for the last four month:
|30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21|
Visit stockrow.com/AAT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBIT Growth of American Assets Trust, Inc.Most recent EBIT Growthof AAT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBIT Growth of American Assets Trust, Inc.
American Assets Trust, Inc. EBIT Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of American Assets Trust, Inc.
Sector: Real Estate
Industry: Reit Diversified