Highlights and Quick Summary
- Debt Growth for the quarter ending September 30, 2022 was -0.06 (a -326.54% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Debt Growth decreased by -126.48%
- Annual Debt Growth for 2021 was 0.31 (a 516.47% increase from previous year)
- Annual Debt Growth for 2020 was 0.05 (a -345.85% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Debt Growth for 2019 was -0.02 (a -144.76% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/AAT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Debt Growth of American Assets Trust, Inc.Most recent Debt Growthof AAT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Debt Growth of American Assets Trust, Inc.
American Assets Trust, Inc. Debt Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of American Assets Trust, Inc.
Sector: Real Estate
Industry: Reit Diversified