Highlights and Quick Summary
- Current Part of Debt for the quarter ending March 31, 2022 was $111 Million (a -47.39% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Current Part of Debt decreased by -26.0%
- Annual Current Part of Debt for 2021 was $211 Million (a 40.67% increase from previous year)
- Annual Current Part of Debt for 2020 was $150 Million (a 194.12% increase from previous year)
- Annual Current Part of Debt for 2019 was $51 Million (a -57.85% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/AAT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Current Part of Debt of American Assets Trust, Inc.Most recent Current Part of Debtof AAT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Current Part of Debt of American Assets Trust, Inc.
American Assets Trust, Inc. Current Part of Debt for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of American Assets Trust, Inc.
Sector: Real Estate
Industry: Reit Diversified