Highlights and Quick Summary
- Debt/Equity for the quarter ending March 31, 2023 was 1.44 (a 2.9% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Debt/Equity increased by 4.07%
- Annual Debt/Equity for 2022 was 1.4 (a -9.47% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Debt/Equity for 2021 was 1.54 (a 23.76% increase from previous year)
- Annual Debt/Equity for 2020 was 1.25 (a 13.88% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/AAT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Debt/Equity of American Assets Trust, Inc.Most recent Debt/Equityof AAT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Debt/Equity of American Assets Trust, Inc.
American Assets Trust, Inc. Debt/Equity for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of American Assets Trust, Inc.
Sector: Real Estate
Industry: Reit Diversified