Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex to Sales for the quarter ending March 31, 2023 was 0.23 (a -5.33% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex to Sales decreased by -28.71%
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2022 was 0.27 (a -3.27% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2021 was 0.28 (a 51.0% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2020 was 0.18 (a -15.65% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex to Sales ending March 31, 2023 was 0.25 (a -6.05% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex to Sales decreased by -22.35% year-over-year
Trailing Capex to Sales for the last four month:
|31 Mar '23||31 Dec '22||30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22|
Visit stockrow.com/AAT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex to Sales of American Assets Trust, Inc.Most recent Capex to Salesof AAT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex to Sales of American Assets Trust, Inc.
American Assets Trust, Inc. Capex to Sales for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of American Assets Trust, Inc.
Sector: Real Estate
Industry: Reit Diversified