Highlights and Quick Summary
- Asset Turnover for the quarter ending September 30, 2022 was 0.14 (a 3.06% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Asset Turnover increased by 7.22%
- Annual Asset Turnover for 2021 was 0.13 (a 4.8% increase from previous year)
- Annual Asset Turnover for 2020 was 0.12 (a -16.39% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Asset Turnover for 2019 was 0.15 (a -0.94% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/AAT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Asset Turnover of American Assets Trust, Inc.Most recent Asset Turnoverof AAT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Asset Turnover of American Assets Trust, Inc.
American Assets Trust, Inc. Asset Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of American Assets Trust, Inc.
Sector: Real Estate
Industry: Reit Diversified