Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2021 was 4.43 (a -7.64% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2020 was 4.8 (a -25.88% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2019 was 6.47 (a -4.17% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Receivable Turnover ending March 31, 2022 was 4.47 (a 0.75% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover increased by 5.27% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover for the last four month:
|31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21||30 Jun '21|
Visit stockrow.com/AAT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Receivable Turnover of American Assets Trust, Inc.Most recent Accounts Receivable Turnoverof AAT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Receivable Turnover of American Assets Trust, Inc.
American Assets Trust, Inc. Accounts Receivable Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of American Assets Trust, Inc.
Sector: Real Estate
Industry: Reit Diversified