Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2022 was 1.65 (a 17.38% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2021 was 1.41 (a 8.12% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2020 was 1.3 (a -22.84% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Payable Turnover ending December 31, 2022 was 1.65 (a 28.45% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Payable Turnover increased by 24.33% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Payable Turnover for the last four month:
|31 Dec '22||30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22|
Visit stockrow.com/AAT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Payable Turnover of American Assets Trust, Inc.Most recent Accounts Payable Turnoverof AAT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Payable Turnover of American Assets Trust, Inc.
American Assets Trust, Inc. Accounts Payable Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of American Assets Trust, Inc.
Sector: Real Estate
Industry: Reit Diversified