Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2021 was 87.57 (a 4.1% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2020 was 84.12 (a 31.68% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2019 was 63.88 (a 17.93% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending September 30, 2022 was 84.57 (a -0.85% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables decreased by -3.43% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21|
Visit stockrow.com/AAT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of American Assets Trust, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Receivablesof AAT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of American Assets Trust, Inc.
American Assets Trust, Inc. Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of American Assets Trust, Inc.
Sector: Real Estate
Industry: Reit Diversified