Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 270.8 (a -0.88% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 273.19 (a 10.0% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 248.35 (a 26.23% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending September 30, 2022 was 255.17 (a 3.84% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables decreased by -5.77% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21|
Visit stockrow.com/AAT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of American Assets Trust, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof AAT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of American Assets Trust, Inc.
American Assets Trust, Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of American Assets Trust, Inc.
Sector: Real Estate
Industry: Reit Diversified